You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Outspace
Hello, I am Outspace and together with No0cry, Fuzzy, Skelle, and Killonsight I have realized a problem within pandahut RP, the cops are too strong. So together we have formed a new group, not based on numbers like the psd, but based on true skill and practice at the game, for criminals. To join this group, you simply need to have 200 hours on pandahut rp, do /checktime(Some people have hours before this became a thing, if that's so please say so), a referral from a current member, and you must have at minimum 4000 score on pandahut kitpvp. After this application is accepted you will have to prove yourself to No0cry, Fuzzy, Skelle, Killonsight, or myself.
You do not need 4000 score on kitpvp if you can prove yourself in try outs, it's just recommended
Please comment on this post using this template to enter

Steam profile link:

Discord(with hashtag):

About how much time on pandahut RP:

About how much time on pandahut PVP:

Referral:

Why do you want to join this group:

Why do you think we should accept you into this group:

Provide some dates and times as to when we can do a tryout with you, and who would you like to do it:
Last edited by Outspace on April 15th, 2018, 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skellethone, Fuzzy, Soap and 1 others liked this
By Burnt
Referral: skelle

Why: No0Cry is scared to arrest me ever on #10.
I save Skelle from the police all the time
I'm old.
By Outspace
Referral: skelle

Why: No0Cry is scared to arrest me ever on #10.
I save Skelle from the police all the time
I'm old.

Although you didn't follow the template I requested, you are gonna be accepted because a push from all the current members, welcome to Atrozzi!
By Cookie

Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305320330

Discord(with hashtag):Cookie#9079

About how much time on pandahut RP:260 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 1-2 hours but i play on others

Referral: noone

Why do you want to join this group: to shoot the psd

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: honestly the psd is too overpowerd atm and i think im pretty good at pvp (maybe)

Provide some dates and times as to when we can do a tryout with you, and who would you like to do it: right now
By Outspace

Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305320330

Discord(with hashtag):Cookie#9079

About how much time on pandahut RP:260 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 1-2 hours but i play on others

Referral: noone

Why do you want to join this group: to shoot the psd

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: honestly the psd is too overpowerd atm and i think im pretty good at pvp (maybe)

Provide some dates and times as to when we can do a tryout with you, and who would you like to do it: right now

After looking into it, I have decided to accept your application however we will do the try outs a bit later today, I will message you when on steam. Hopefully your few hours on pandahut pvp means nothing, as you did say you played others
By ThievingBeast

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thievingbeast

Discord(with hashtag): ThievingBeast#4142

About how much time on pandahut RP: 270 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 3647 minutes or 60 hours

Referral: none

Why do you want to join this group: Because the PSD is corrupt and is to powerful and needs to be brought to its knees

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: Because I'm against the PSD and I work well with others : ) unless their PSD

Provide some dates and times as to when we can do a tryout with you, and who would you like to do it: most days after 6pm pacific standard time
By IceVenomOG

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178092038/

Discord(with hashtag): Mango#1936

About how much time on pandahut RP: 115 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: around 3k minutes last time i checked but i am pretty good.

Referral: I have not been referred.

Why do you want to join this group: I believe the cops are too strong and i would like to weaken them since i have left the PSD i know all of their tactics.

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: Because i am driven to take the cops out. They have pushed me around for too long and i would like to take the PSD to their knees. But i will need some help. Just let me take the training i will prove my self.

Provide some dates and times as to when we can do a tryout with you, and who would you like to do it: Anytime from 3:30PM-11:00PM Eastern US time.
By Outspace

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178092038/

Discord(with hashtag): Mango#1936

About how much time on pandahut RP: 115 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: around 3k minutes last time i checked but i am pretty good.

Referral: I have not been referred.

Why do you want to join this group: I believe the cops are too strong and i would like to weaken them since i have left the PSD i know all of their tactics.

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: Because i am driven to take the cops out. They have pushed me around for too long and i would like to take the PSD to their knees. But i will need some help. Just let me take the training i will prove my self.

Provide some dates and times as to when we can do a tryout with you, and who would you like to do it: Anytime from 3:30PM-11:00PM Eastern US time.
Due to your recent activity within the psd, I was questioning whether you will be loyal, however we have decided to put you on trial. Please accept my friend request on steam and I will get to you with a time for the trial.
By Outspace

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thievingbeast

Discord(with hashtag): ThievingBeast#4142

About how much time on pandahut RP: 270 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 3647 minutes or 60 hours

Referral: none

Why do you want to join this group: Because the PSD is corrupt and is to powerful and needs to be brought to its knees

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: Because I'm against the PSD and I work well with others : ) unless their PSD

Provide some dates and times as to when we can do a tryout with you, and who would you like to do it: most days after 6pm pacific standard time
I am sorry to say, but your application has been denied due to recent toxicity seen by some of my group mates . If you can prove the opposite to me feel free to reapply next week. Thank you for your application and I hope you reapply because I personally would love to have you :dragon_face:
By Offset

Steam profile link:NigerianPrince101

Discord(with hashtag):Anghelo#8344

About how much time on pandahut RP: 500 hours all together

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 100 hours but I play on different kit pvp and sandboxes

Referral: no one

Why do you want to join this group: I have had enough of the police and would like to be 1 of the people to cause problems in the town

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: I’m pretty cheeky and would use it to my advantage

Provide some dates and times as to when we can do a tryout with you, and who would you like to do it: 4pm est time-10 pm

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!