You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Social Skillz
So, here I am once again, with another business in Pandahut. This time, it's something I started up awhile ago but it never took off, but now with the amount of raids on #10, it should. So, as the title says, it's an Insurance Company. One of the most fairest ones in my opinion, it's fairly simple how it works, let me explain.
Say you sign with us and your contract gets accepted, you can then choose to do two things, pay a set amount once per day, or a set amount once per week. So say you choose to pay 1k a day, I will (attempt) to get on whenever you are online to receive your payment. If we do miss that day, the next day you'll have to pay 2k since we missed Yesterdays payment. To add onto that, before you can start paying I need pictures or I need to review the base myself first, and a rough estimate or an exact price on how much everything costs would be great too. So after that, say you pay once per day and at the end of the week you have 10k in total for your Insurance Balance (Or IB). If the next day you get raided, I or an Inspector will get on to review the base, and using the pictures you provided, send to me the amount you need to be refunded, also taking a 5% fee from your IB. This is only so I can get some money back and pay my workers, your balance will decide the fee if needed. ONLY I WILL DISTRIBUTE AND TAKE FUNDS! IF ANYONE ELSE TELLS YOU TO PAY THEM, THEY ARE MOST LIKELY LYING.
I also have more information on my Discord, or you can just DM me at R_udy#6310 and we can talk there.
Fill out this format and you should receive a response within 24hrs.
YOU CAN BE ANY ROLE, OUTLAW OR INLAW, AND NOT BE CHARGED EXTRA! This applies for 10 and 13.

Steam and Ingame Name:
SteamID64:
Why would you like to sign with us?:
Do you agree you cannot 'milk', or scam the company, or face your IB and contract being taken and cancelled?:
Current role on 10 and 13:
Ingame balance with picture:
How many bases do you own:
Do you have any questions?:

You should receive a response fairly quickly as I have no life. This is completely Scam-Free as the method I'm using involves little to no over-charges or anything else.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!