You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By TrippL
Homeless Community - 35k

20 1x1x1 bases plus a community room will be built on rainbow island for everyone without a base to stay. The bases will include a metal door, bedroll, and a locker. The community room will be a place for the community to join together and have fun a long with a place for people to sell stuff to each-other.

Transit System - 32k for first week, 15k for every week afterwards.

Will consist of 16 stops around the map with 5 drivers being payed 2500 bamboo each to work for 30 minutes 5 out of 7 days during the week transporting citizens around the map for free.
By Mellon
This for 10 I'm guessing, how do I donate
By tMoist
I would like to donate for the Homeless Community
By Danny Dog
TBH you don’t need 15k every week. You’ve put the funding much higher then you need so you can make money on the side. Go collect the wood yourself
By TrippL
This for 10 I'm guessing, how do I donate
I would like to donate for the Homeless Community
Message me on Discord Orange#9730, any amount is accepted.
By TrippL
TBH you don’t need 15k every week. You’ve put the funding much higher then you need so you can make money on the side. Go collect the wood yourself
The majority of the costs are for paying the drivers which adds up to 12500 a week for their service.

Then there is cost for upkeep of the bus stops which cost 860 bamboo to build along with the upkeep.

Then there is upkeep of the buses which will include giving the drivers gas cans and blowtorches along with the risk of each bus being blown-up every once in a while which costs 700 bamboo to buy and add security/signs.

The upkeep costs for an entire week are set at 2500 bamboo.
By Knightowl
You should make a steam group and whoever wants a house should join the community so other members can defend the raid who are in the same group. Doors and lockers can be placed outside group so others cant access it.

I would also like to help and fund you.
By TrippL
You should make a steam group and whoever wants a house should join the community so other members can defend the raid who are in the same group. Doors and lockers can be placed outside group so others cant access it.

I would also like to help and fund you.
the community will rely mainly on police to stop raids as making a group is to risky in-case someone abuses it. Message me on discord Orange#9730 to help fund the projects.
By Danny Dog
The majority of the costs are for paying the drivers which adds up to 12500 a week for their service.

Then there is cost for upkeep of the bus stops which cost 860 bamboo to build along with the upkeep.

Then there is upkeep of the buses which will include giving the drivers gas cans and blowtorches along with the risk of each bus being blown-up every once in a while which costs 700 bamboo to buy and add security/signs.

The upkeep costs for an entire week are set at 2500 bamboo.
Upkeep? Once it’s there it’s there

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!