You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By King_Of_Spades
TBH you don’t need 15k every week. You’ve put the funding much higher then you need so you can make money on the side. Go collect the wood yourself
The majority of the costs are for paying the drivers which adds up to 12500 a week for their service.

Then there is cost for upkeep of the bus stops which cost 860 bamboo to build along with the upkeep.

Then there is upkeep of the buses which will include giving the drivers gas cans and blowtorches along with the risk of each bus being blown-up every once in a while which costs 700 bamboo to buy and add security/signs.

The upkeep costs for an entire week are set at 2500 bamboo.
Upkeep? Once it’s there it’s there
Maintainence
By ACerealBowl
I understand the homeless shelter but the bus stops seems pretty useless in my opinion.

When players spawn in they could just tpa to someone in Seattle. There’s also no other reason to go anywhere else but Seattle unless you have a raid to stop which at point you’ll probobly have a police vehicle. If you build a base far away it probobly means you have enough money to afford a vehicle. The only way I can this being useful is if there are bus stops and signs around saying “BUS STOP TO SEATTLE” but of course they could just tpa. This is a complete waste of bamboo in my opinion and I think it should go towards something more useful like Police of soup kitchens for the homeless. Ok I’m done.
By TrippL
TBH you don’t need 15k every week. You’ve put the funding much higher then you need so you can make money on the side. Go collect the wood yourself
The majority of the costs are for paying the drivers which adds up to 12500 a week for their service.

Then there is cost for upkeep of the bus stops which cost 860 bamboo to build along with the upkeep.

Then there is upkeep of the buses which will include giving the drivers gas cans and blowtorches along with the risk of each bus being blown-up every once in a while which costs 700 bamboo to buy and add security/signs.

The upkeep costs for an entire week are set at 2500 bamboo.
Upkeep? Once it’s there it’s there
each of the 5 buses are driven for at least 2 and a half hours each week, its inevitable that some are going to be blown up. There are also a high chance that the 16 stops will be vandalized. Don't forget that the drivers have to be payed too.
By NeedlessMemeing
I'd say that there should be one police officer who rides on the bus too, just incase something happens. They should get paid too.
By Supreme Leader
You should make a steam group and whoever wants a house should join the community so other members can defend the raid who are in the same group. Doors and lockers can be placed outside group so others cant access it.

I would also like to help and fund you.
the community will rely mainly on police to stop raids as making a group is to risky in-case someone abuses it. Message me on discord Orange#9730 to help fund the projects.
I don't know if the police will be able to defend it bro as the police groups of #10 are mostly dead but good luck funding this and getting this to work
By TrippL
this post is outdated, it can be locked now

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!