You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By TrippL
So in the past 2 weeks I have had people steely my vehicle and me see it so i try to shoot back at them, hit them a couple times, then they come back and shoot and kill me while they are damaged.

The rule that backs up they player who stole the vehicle is rule 7 under KOS of the RP rules that states:
Code: Select allIf you are attacked by a KoSer (Damaged or health has been reduced), you have the right to self-defend. After you've done so, let a staff member know that the person attempted to KoS you.
but the rules that contradicts this statement is rule 15 under extra important rules stating:
Code: Select allWhen being warned to leave a vehicle, base, or anything that is not related to an arrest, kidnap and robbery, you're NOT ALLOWED shoot back in self-defense. You can ONLY in cases of resisting an arrest, robbery, kidnap, or defending yourself from somebody randomly shooting you without any reasons.
This means that you can ONLY shoot someone trying to kill if there is no rp situation or if it's an arrest, robbery, kidnap, or raid. You CANNOT defend yourself if you steely wheelie their car, steal their gas, destroy their crops if they are a farmer, ect...
By Mellon
Isnt stealing cars robbery
By TrippL
Isnt stealing cars robbery
nope, /rob is a robbery
By Brylyth
Generally speaking, something like this (if we can be sure that the vehicle was indeed stealie'd) would resultin a stern ban. I'd perrsonally go for 18 hours here as they're (trying) to exploit the rules.

Stealy log would be great v.v
C'mon Nelson.

Neverhteless, accepting that mods aren't able to forcefully read people's minds, so I'd suggest trying to kill them as quickly as possible.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!