You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
I have made a bridge from Charlottetown to Oulton island and its going to be opened tommorow! And i know you probably don't care but i just wanted to tell you guys the news so you can now also go to Oulton island with you car! And you probably wondering "and why shut vehicle be able to come on the island?" well it would be good for transport to transport stuff from the main island to that little island.
i will clear the bridge once in a while from vehicle cause when there are vehicles on the bridge other people can't go over the bridge. So maybe you soon will be visiting Oulton island by car!
Sounds good, good job
Don't come crawling to me when the broken cars stack up on the end of the bridge XD (tbh that was well needed, Good Job)
Good to see Oulton's Isle making it back as a tourist attraction after that disaster in '98 where all the 3 wheeled cars deemed the bridge useless.
Well since you're done with that it's time for a bridge to West Burton.
i like the positive reactions on this i woill defenetly build more. and i also have a reaction of what bat kat said. he said it would be useless when the castle is claimed but raiders then can get on there with there spartan/chariot or just a weapon and raid it and maybe claim it.
Well since you're done with that it's time for a bridge to West Burton.
you mean cuton island. well if you mean that i could of course build that
The bridge is now offialy opened!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!