You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
This is most pointless and funniest fourm post I have seen in a long time. Good job melon you made my day. And you too king of the memes. Your grammatically incorrect sentences make me laugh.
By tMoist
Why would oyu even have a broken car????
Broken Car has 9 letters in it, 9 divided by the amount of wheels of a broken car (3) is 3, which is the amount of wheels on a broken car. Therefor the bridge is useless :-)
Plz just go sell stuff and make money i'm doing this cause im the building minister. You can build what ever you want as soon as you got choosen as the new building minister. And the point is i'm getting a funding to build it you just do it for free. So i get the money from the mayor.
You being build minister doesn't give you the right to deny anyone else's builds
i know but i was going to build it and he saw that and he thought aaaaaaah im going to steal the idea. but still thx he made it easier for me.[/quote]
it cost me 40,000 bamboo to make it and make it so people on boats can drive under it, it doesnt matter if you get funds from the mayor, it was EXPENSIVE.
#fucking980kleft

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!