Get Help from RP Staff here!
So I have seen that RCMP Officers / Chiefs / Deputies CAN NOT assist in any raids , I hope that is changed because if there's any RCMP Captain who found an illegal activity in a base and wants to /raid ... no one can assist him (Only him and other captains and Swat) I hope RCMP Officers and Higher -----> Can /raid assist !

Secondly rcmp and rcmp chiefs , can not Check /warrantlist ... and If any captain or Deupty warranted a guy for a reason (Eg.Murdering Police Officer)
No one EXCEPT captains and deputies can /warrantlist .. So poor officers and chiefs won't know who are the guys being warranted (/warrantlist) To arrest them or to kill them !

-Thanks for Reading :smiley:
Mushy liked this
Most of the time, police officers and RCMP assist in raids by just saying "Raid assist", with no /raid assist.
Secondly, i think RCMP and Police would be a bit random if they got /warrantlist. If someone told them that if someone has a warrant on their head, they can kill them, they'll just do "Yee, lemme do /warrantlist. Oh, "GenericUserName" has a warrant on their head? SNIPED". Tbh, it would honestly work but only in that scenario would it be bad. Tbh, all ranks should be able to see warrantlist just because they can give help to active cops as to where the suspect is.
This is a glitch actually and for some reason hasn't been showed to the owners I'll make it known to them as this can and has cause problems
Mushy liked this
Would be appreciated if rules about police raids , police warrant, police search warrant are more specific
Rules about those topics need to be very more specific. There is to much controversy around them.
A huge Thanks To Mushy and Miku .. They fixed it :hystericalpanda: :heartfulpanda:

You can lock this up now :wink:
No problem guys. I'm really sorry for having missed this topic completely (it should have been posted under the Help section), as the issue was fixed the very moment Pug brought it up to us.

Our apologies for the trouble this was causing. If you guys need any further help, please don't hesitate to create a new topic. :party:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!