You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mellon
Name: NeedlessMemeing
Link to steam profile: You have me added.
Experience as a criminal: I've been bandit for maybe 50-100 hrs, not sure. I know how to rob, resist arrest and most importantly, eat berries.
Most played role on 10: Police, of course, but it is closely followed by bandit.
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yeet
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Berries and weapons, of course. They bring in the most money.
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Yeah I kind of know from experience.
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: P E R H A P S. Nah don't worry, I'll listen. As long as they don't make me do anything stupid.
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Nah fam
In Game Name: NeedlessMemeing
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): You have me added
Why you would you like to join us: Now, apart from being the Co-Founder and second-in-command for most of my time in there, I've decided that I'd like to get back into the Mafia. It's a good experience, and it makes good money. The PPD and many other groups I've joined all died due to inactivity and or bad leadership. Matt is a great leader and a great person. His Mafia has stood through 2-3 wipes, and about 2 months of the inexperienced cops of 10 trying to shut you down. The Mafia was life, the Mafia was great. I've also improved my bandit skills, don't worry.

ps matt you're a great mayor
Like I said last time. +1 this mans is greatz
By Mr.Banana
Name: Mr.Banana
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/miki63/
Experience as a criminal: Im very experienced as bandit i only play bandit it is really fun and amazing and it suits me best
Most played role on 10: Bandit
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Ofcourse
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: If it gives money why not sell it?
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: yes i understand
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups? :yep
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: nope i saw 1 guy saying he has been acepted to mafia and i thought if i play only bandit why not join
In Game Name: Mr.Banana
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): Mr.Banana#4762
Why you would you like to join us: Mafia is always cool and they wear cool clothes and i always wanted to be part of maifa and mafia does cool things and everybodey respects you and i like $$$$$
By Fox said die
Experience as a criminal: Im very experienced as bandit i only play bandit it is really fun and amazing and it suits me best
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Ofcourse
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: If it gives money why not sell it?
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: yes i understand
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: nope i saw 1 guy saying he has been acepted to mafia and i thought if i play only bandit why not join
Why you would you like to join us: Mafia is always cool and they wear cool clothes and i always wanted to be part of maifa and mafia does cool things and everybodey respects you and i like $$$$$
+1
seems fit for a spot in the gang
effort is put into the app
hope you get accepted :)
By MattCobra
Accepted
By MattCobra
Name: NeedlessMemeing
Link to steam profile: You have me added.
Experience as a criminal: I've been bandit for maybe 50-100 hrs, not sure. I know how to rob, resist arrest and most importantly, eat berries.
Most played role on 10: Police, of course, but it is closely followed by bandit.
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yeet
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Berries and weapons, of course. They bring in the most money.
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Yeah I kind of know from experience.
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: P E R H A P S. Nah don't worry, I'll listen. As long as they don't make me do anything stupid.
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Nah fam
In Game Name: NeedlessMemeing
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): You have me added
Why you would you like to join us: Now, apart from being the Co-Founder and second-in-command for most of my time in there, I've decided that I'd like to get back into the Mafia. It's a good experience, and it makes good money. The PPD and many other groups I've joined all died due to inactivity and or bad leadership. Matt is a great leader and a great person. His Mafia has stood through 2-3 wipes, and about 2 months of the inexperienced cops of 10 trying to shut you down. The Mafia was life, the Mafia was great. I've also improved my bandit skills, don't worry.

ps matt you're a great mayor
Accepted, one last chance
By Dani Omerovic
Name:Dani
Link to steam profile:http: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198183998075/
Experience as a criminal: I am always a bandit on 10 and i have been in the mafia but got kicked so i have changed my life and whant to rejoin i even know the golden rule.
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yes!
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?:Guns,Berries
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?:Yes!
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?:Yes!
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?:No!
In Game Name:Jack
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576):Dani_ome
Why you would you like to join us: I have been in the mafia before and i loved it i know that i have been stupid and i have been anyoing but now i have changed my life. And i always robbed with matt it was soooo fun. And i have some infromation about a police group.Today i helped matt and stan raid a base with 252 berries to.
By MattCobra
Name:Dani
Link to steam profile:http: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198183998075/
Experience as a criminal: I am always a bandit on 10 and i have been in the mafia but got kicked so i have changed my life and whant to rejoin i even know the golden rule.
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yes!
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?:Guns,Berries
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?:Yes!
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?:Yes!
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?:No!
In Game Name:Jack
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576):Dani_ome
Why you would you like to join us: I have been in the mafia before and i loved it i know that i have been stupid and i have been anyoing but now i have changed my life. And i always robbed with matt it was soooo fun. And i have some infromation about a police group.Today i helped matt and stan raid a base with 252 berries to.
Accepted
By Mellon
The Mafia Welcomes all its new members!
By Social Skillz
New thread made on this topic, if you want to apply for this Mafia, go to this link: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=21394
Otherwise this is an old and un-used topic (as Matt made a new one) therefore I'm locking this topic,
Matt, if you want to re-use this let me know and I'll unlock it

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!