You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Danny Dog
Name: T-Moist
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMoistestOfTheT/
Experience as a criminal: The the ex-owner of 10's largest open-air drug-farm.
Most played role on 10: Not sure, hitman? But right now I'm a uber (I'm hoping to become a getaway driver)
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Ofc, uber is love, uber is life.
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Not berries they are too delicious to sell
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Yep
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: Yep
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Nop
In Game Name: I said that before pay attention please
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): T-Moist#1202
Why you would you like to join us: As said above, I am an uber driver looking for a bit more excitement. I'm also a very good helicopter pilot, and as a "harmless" uber driver, I'm able to pass under the radar of police, making me a very good getaway driver!
Hmmmmm Moist. Weren’t you SWAT?
By Peppermint_Bark
Name: Peppermint_Bark
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198220175027/
Experience as a criminal: Tons
Most played role on 10: Bandit
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yes
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Any i can get my hands on
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Yup
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: yup
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: no
In Game Name: Peppermint_Bark
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): Peppermint_Bark#2020
Why you would you like to join us: Cause why not? I wanna join a new gang of bandits an have fun. :ninja:
By tMoist
Most played role on 10: Not sure, hitman? But right now I'm a uber (I'm hoping to become a getaway driver)
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Ofc, uber is love, uber is life.
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Not berries they are too delicious to sell
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Yep
Why you would you like to join us: As said above, I am an uber driver looking for a bit more excitement. I'm also a very good helicopter pilot, and as a "harmless" uber driver, I'm able to pass under the radar of police, making me a very good getaway driver!
Hmmmmm Moist. Weren’t you SWAT?
Haven't been SWAT for months :P
By NeedlessMemeing
Name: NeedlessMemeing
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NeedlessMemeing
Experience as a criminal: I mean I've been bandit for the past month, and you've seen my performance
Most played role on 10: Well, if we're talking in the past it was police, but it gets kinda boring, so I became bandit and me and you robbed some people ya know.
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: I mean I never did, but yeah I understand.
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: So you know those bootleg Teletubbies VHS tapes? Yeah those. Nah but in all seriousness it's berries but in the Mafia I would like to expand to gunrunning.
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Now, I may be a cop currently but that was 'for the lolz' if ya know what I'm saying. But I wouldn't switch back to police, as it is really, really fucking boring. Fisherman is the best role.
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: I mean I was a higher-up and then some shit happened but okay, as long as they don't be cunts about it.
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Nah, do I really need a referral?
In Game Name: NeedlessMemeing
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): You already know what it is, but for the record NeedlessMemeing#8737
Why you would you like to join us: I mean it should be why would you like to re-join us if ya get me, anyways. I would like to come back to the Mafia as I felt it was one of the most fun experiences ever. I really miss the whole famsquad and I would love to come back. I promise to not be a fucking cunt, unless someone else is being an even bigger cunt. But honestly the group was super fun to be in, and not being in it anymore is extremely boring.
By Danny Dog
Accepted I’ll invite you on steam
By Danny Dog
Name: ingame sungod irl is secret ;3
Link to steam profile: (before i send you, my steam account was vac banned but unbanned due to it being false banned, it reset account age, hours ingame and cosmetics. i had 400 hours in unturned and 300 in pandahut,.) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802462766/
Experience as a criminal: 90% of my old rp experience was as a bandit
Most played role on 10: bandit (but since account got vac banned and unbanned, technically weaponsmith)
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: DA (yes in Russian)
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: berries illegal weapons, explosives.
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?:yes
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?:yes
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?:no
In Game Name: sungod342 (in group it will show as engimain45)
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): sungod34#5128
Why you would you like to join us:So that the mafia can grow to make the crime vision come too light
Denied feel free to apply again
By Danny Dog
Name: Peppermint_Bark
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198220175027/
Experience as a criminal: Tons
Most played role on 10: Bandit
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yes
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Any i can get my hands on
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Yup
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: yup
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: no
In Game Name: Peppermint_Bark
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): Peppermint_Bark#2020
Why you would you like to join us: Cause why not? I wanna join a new gang of bandits an have fun. :ninja:
Accepted I’ll invite you on steam
By Danny Dog
Experience as a criminal: I mean I've been bandit for the past month, and you've seen my performance
Most played role on 10: Well, if we're talking in the past it was police, but it gets kinda boring, so I became bandit and me and you robbed some people ya know.
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: I mean I never did, but yeah I understand.
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: So you know those bootleg Teletubbies VHS tapes? Yeah those. Nah but in all seriousness it's berries but in the Mafia I would like to expand to gunrunning.
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Now, I may be a cop currently but that was 'for the lolz' if ya know what I'm saying. But I wouldn't switch back to police, as it is really, really fucking boring. Fisherman is the best role.
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: I mean I was a higher-up and then some shit happened but okay, as long as they don't be cunts about it.
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Nah, do I really need a referral?
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): You already know what it is, but for the record NeedlessMemeing#8737
Why you would you like to join us: I mean it should be why would you like to re-join us if ya get me, anyways. I would like to come back to the Mafia as I felt it was one of the most fun experiences ever. I really miss the whole famsquad and I would love to come back. I promise to not be a fucking cunt, unless someone else is being an even bigger cunt. But honestly the group was super fun to be in, and not being in it anymore is extremely boring.
Denied please do not apply anytime soon. You have been kicked
By MattCobra
Denied please do not apply anytime soon. You have been kicked
Beat me to it.
Danny Dog liked this
By ELstrat
Greeting Criminals of Washington! Are you looking for a gang that can help you with your crimes? Look no further! I'm starting my very own Mafia. This Mafia will have access to multiple bases and help you start your crime career. So what roles are we looking for? Please, only join if you are Kidnapper, Bandit, Drug Lord, Hitman, Weaponsmith or Mechanic . So, how do I apply? I have conveniently made a template below. Please put your application in the template.

Name: Risto
Link to steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799279994/
Experience as a criminal:have raided and robbed many times
Most played role on 10:Bandit
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?:Yes i do understand that because it seems logical
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Illegal weapons and drugs
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?:Yes and why would i do that because i respect rules
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?:Yes i do understand
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?:I contacted Matt ingame and he sent me the link in disocrd
In Game NameLIL strat
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576):They Call Me Strat #2005
Why you would you like to join us:because i would like to be in the biggest and most powerful group in pandahut servers and i would like to bring more manpower to the group!

We are currently making a discord and a steam group, once invited to these you can be kicked note THIS ONLY APPLYS FOR 10

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!