You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By joebutta5
Name: joseph wilson (joebutta5)
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021372557/
Experience as a criminal: born n raised
Most played role on 10: gun smith but im a machanic now
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: yes sir
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: berries mainly and plenty of fire power
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: yes sir
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: yes sir
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: fat tony and MR.bugs
In Game Name:joebutta5 and i go by crazy joe
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): YTjoseph5216
Why you would you like to join us: bc i love hanging out with fat tony and we both get our hands dirty and if people dont listen to him i get upset and kill them i guess thats why im named crazy joe but the ppd needs to go down and im willing to help with that
By Divine™
Name: Destin Hott
Link to steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/KindaLakin/
Experience as a criminal:Ive played Bandit and Other Roles since 2016. Ive recently Changed my username.
Most played role on 10:Kidnapper
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?:Yes
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?:Berries/Guns.
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?:Yes.
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?:Yes.
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?:Umm no But i have met you and want to see your talent if I was to join
In Game Name: Kinda Lakin
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576):Kinda Lakin#5838
Why you would you like to join us: I want to join you guys because I think I have what it takes to be in the mafia and im really Confident that I will make it. I also want to join because I want the New and Fun Roleplay Experience of a Mafia Member. That really sounds fun and I want to try
By Mellon
Name: Michael
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132938546
Experience as a criminal: Kidnapper, Bandit, Druglord
Most played role on 10: Bandit or swat (Thats right i was swat for 50 hours and almost police cheif, which means i know some valuable infor about them :0)
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yee (unless I want to be a mafia target)
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Berries or Rockets
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Really? nah I kidding of course
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: Yee
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Matt, jack
In Game Name: Mellon
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): (mat already has so he said no need)
Why you would you like to join us: Cause i got 1400 hours of pvp and love to rek cops
we meant your ingame name, not your irl name
EDIT: Jack is not even Senior Mobster. He can't give referrals to apply, and this, from my experience, looks like a fake app from the popo to try to get us from the inside out.
Then why is there another question with in game name?
By SharpH
Reason for joining Mafia: I want to be an enforcer of power, I want to be part of a community that I can trust and will have my back. The Seattle mafia from what I know is a tight group that is always looking out for each other, and I want to be there to have my brothers backs.
By wonslowcar
Name: Michael
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132938546
Experience as a criminal: Kidnapper, Bandit, Druglord
Most played role on 10: Bandit or swat (Thats right i was swat for 50 hours and almost police cheif, which means i know some valuable infor about them :0)
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yee (unless I want to be a mafia target)
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Berries or Rockets
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Really? nah I kidding of course
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: Yee
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Matt, jack
In Game Name: Mellon
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): (mat already has so he said no need)
Why you would you like to join us: Cause i got 1400 hours of pvp and love to rek cops
we meant your ingame name, not your irl name
EDIT: Jack is not even Senior Mobster. He can't give referrals to apply, and this, from my experience, looks like a fake app from the popo to try to get us from the inside out.
Then why is there another question with in game name?
Mistake on the format, sorry man
By Fox said die
As a sort of fourth in command of the mafia i've been informed that Mafia apps will be closed until further notice
By Danny Dog
Finally. Looks like the Mafia will finally fucking die off.
Dw, this is just for a week
Just for a week? What, because all the applicants are stupid as they're actually applying for this scam?
Do not try to start arguments. Posts deleted
By wonslowcar
The reports have been closed for a week until the 17th of January due to our suspicion of undercover applications. Applications continue the 18th. Petty arguments will be deleted, and players will be hopefully warned
By MattCobra
I’m pleased to announce that applications have been RE OPENED! Continue applying!
By MattCobra
Name: joseph wilson (joebutta5)
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021372557/
Experience as a criminal: born n raised
Most played role on 10: gun smith but im a machanic now
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: yes sir
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: berries mainly and plenty of fire power
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: yes sir
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: yes sir
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: fat tony and MR.bugs
In Game Name:joebutta5 and i go by crazy joe
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): YTjoseph5216
Why you would you like to join us: bc i love hanging out with fat tony and we both get our hands dirty and if people dont listen to him i get upset and kill them i guess thats why im named crazy joe but the ppd needs to go down and im willing to help with that
Please provide more info.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!