Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By MattCobra
Hello everyone. My name is Matt however you may know me by some other names. Today is actually a very special day for me and I'll list why down below. But first, some stuff you might not care about!

I was born on 9/12/03 to my parents in Sydney, Australia. I stayed in the big smoke (follow the damn train) until I was four years old. When I was four years old I had moved to the country side.

The Country side was interesting, for starters the internet is really slow there. Unfortunately I became addicted to the internet at the age of six always watching YouTube and playing online games that you've probably never heard of. Y'all ever played the Lego City games? Probably not as it was on the Lego website. I attended a normal Public School where I made some friends which I've lost contact with.

Life was alright until 2009. My GrandParents from America had decided to visit. They were a burden and quite irritating. They never helped around the house and eventually we had to kick them out because my Grandpa hit me. I've been able to forgive him and I understand as he was an alcoholic and was almost arrested while he was staying with us. Even though I've been able to forgive him, I try to avoid them as they have the bad habit of skyping me on my birthday. I moved back to Sydney for 6 months before going back to the country.

I attended a small school and when I say small I mean SMALL. This school had like 20 people and it actually was bad in that way. I never improved my social skills and it became problematic. I was known as the weird kid.

Disaster struck in 2012, see my parents actually owned accommodation. We owned four cabins which we would rent to people. But nobody wanted to come in 2012. Considering the fact that it was our only source of income we were in a lot of trouble. We had to mortgage the house again and my parents had to not buy luxuries for a long time. My parents would argue quite a lot (more than now) and it came to a point where I thought they were going to split up. Fortunately that never happened and they've had a happy marriage (25 years) and we were able to get back on track in 2013.

In 2014 I actually moved schools which is where I met a tone of people. Remember when I mentioned my lack of social skills? This is where it showed. People would ignore me and call me weird but I did make a few friends while there and I was happy for a while. But in 2015, everything changed.

In 2015 I would go on a holiday which I partly regret going on. This was my holiday to England. See, my Dad is English. He wanted to visit England and we had a really good time.... which may sound like a good thing but trust me, it was bad. See my Dad enjoyed himself so much he was able to convince my Mum that we should move to England. The worst part was that I'd have to keep it a secret. I was really bad and told all my friends. I was actually quite excited until we got on the plane. I started crying which was rare. On that plane I saw my home, going away from me. I told myself I'd wake up and it'd be all a dream.... it wasn't.

I arrived in England cold and upset. I was able to not cry in front of my auntie and cousins. It was like a whole new world. I didn't even own a coat at the time which made me look like some crazy guy - walking around in 4 degrees Celsius with only a t-shirt and shorts. My parents actually arrived very disorganised and didn't actually have all the papers for my sister and I. There is a law that basically says that if you have a British parent and were born before 2005 you can automatically be a British citizen. Turns out my mum forgot to apply my sister and I. I lived in England for six months, scared of deportation. They decided to give me and my sister a holiday visa. We had six months and everyday I would be scared that when the six months was over I'd be sent back.

When people at my new school heard this they never forgot it. They still haven't. Everyday I go to school being called an 'immigrant' and being told to go back to where I come from. I never show that it upsets me, but it deeply does. They make jokes about me and laugh at me because I have no idea what they're talking about half the time when it comes to British things. Turns out, Britain has 5000 extra words which no foreigner knows shit about and they can use it to talk shit about you. They make fun of the most minor things too, like your shoes. Literally nobody in Australia cares about what shoes you're wearing but in England they do.

I understand I'm making it sound like I live such a hard and horrible life but honestly, it's ok. I've made some friends at my school and I make some people laugh and smile. I like an ok life. I got into the game CSGO with some friends at school and we always have a good time playing together. But I still really miss my home country. I know that some of the people in the PH community have moved country and everyone can agree it's hard. I had this one Math teacher called Miss Du (Pronounced 'Due'). She was Chinese and could relate to me. She was one of my favourite teachers and I think she thought I was a great student. One day, I was looking upset because I'd received my daily anti immigration abuse and she went up to me and actually hugged me. I have no idea weather she was breaking rules doing this but it was quite kind.

They day she left I was unfortunately sick. However he gave my sister a card. The card was addressed to me and I still have it. It was a card saying I'm a great person and I should never give up on myself and that I'm a nice guy and I will go far in life. It was really kind of her.

However, I believe that most people in the PH community will disagree with this card and I completely understand why. So take this last paragraph as an apology. I'm sorry to everyone I disrespected and was toxic to. I'm sorry to all the staff that had to deal with my shenanigans. I'm sorry to the people who I've kosed and been rude/hostile to. This year, I want to be a better person. You don't have to accept this apology but if you do, I would deeply appreciate it. I don't want to be seen as the toxic, rude and annoying kid. I want to be seen as a nice guy in this amazing community.

Thank you for reading all of this!
By NeedlessMemeing
Even though I joke about you not being Australian, these are jokes.
Because in my heart, you're Australian and always will be. You're a nice guy and hopefully this year brings good things.
MattCobra liked this
By MattCobra
Because in my heart, you're Australian and always will be. You're a nice guy and hopefully this year brings good things.
So no raiding my drug house xD?
By NeedlessMemeing
So no raiding my drug house xD?
Gotta keep up the RP my man.
By Voxil
Hey Matt, I will not accept this apology because I don't need to. I was never mad at you and you never did anything wrong. I said those things on you're application because Apps are meant for the truth. I said those things because I wanted you to prove me wrong. Also, on 10, When I was police, (not anymore hehehe) I said those intimidating things to cause tension, to get RP up and at it! Anyways, you're pretty cool and in a way my life is the same as you's. I'm moving next week to Florida, so I have to say goodbye to my friends and such. I'm 13 and 6'4 in height. That's not normal and so I get called the "Jolly Green Giant" at school. Plus I don't come from a rich family so I can't afford nice $100+ dollar shoes. I wear a pair of $60 Filas I got. and so far, Life is good.
MattCobra liked this
By MattCobra
Hey Matt, I will not accept this apology because I don't need to. I was never mad at you and you never did anything wrong. I said those things on you're application because Apps are meant for the truth. I said those things because I wanted you to prove me wrong. Also, on 10, When I was police, (not anymore hehehe) I said those intimidating things to cause tension, to get RP up and at it! Anyways, you're pretty cool and in a way my life is the same as you's. I'm moving next week to Florida, so I have to say goodbye to my friends and such. I'm 13 and 6'4 in height. That's not normal and so I get called the "Jolly Green Giant" at school. Plus I don't come from a rich family so I can't afford nice $100+ dollar shoes. I wear a pair of $60 Filas I got. and so far, Life is good.
Did I prove you wrong?
By Voxil
Yes you did b <3
MattCobra liked this
By Aren
Not changing my standpoint if you.
You’re a good friend but not staff material
By MattCobra
Not changing my standpoint if you.
You’re a good friend but not staff material
Better then nothing.
By PhantomPear