Ban/Mute Appeals Discord and any other Pandahut Service besides Unturned game servers (including RP).
By Drako
A new Ban Appeal has been submitted by Drako.
  • In-Game Name: YungD3B
  • Ban ID: 40135
  • Ban Length (If Known): Perm
  • Time of Ban: 20 Mar 2023 12:30 AM
  • Server: Global
  • Banned by Staff Member: RagnarosPower
  • Reason of Ban and Your Explanation: I was banned globally from all pandahut servers for "IP Grabbing" what occured in actuality follows these events: I sent the link https://grabify.link/ into a general chat that was completly separate from the all pandahut servers and was between "trusted friends" one had a grudge against me and used this as evidence to ban me. I was denied an appeal twice and then banned from the pandahut servers when moderators were uncooperative and did not respond.
By Outspace
Why should we unban you in a case like this?
By Drako
Outspace, I believe that I should be unbanned because it was in a completely different and separate server that is NOT moderated by pandahut in any way shape or form. Plus the link that I sent in a private discord group message in which contained friends which I met Prior to playing pandahut servers did NOT lead to any "IP grabbers" . This situation had absolutely nothing to do with pandahut and the report was not coming from a place of concern.

The reason I included " contained friends which I met Prior to playing pandahut servers" was because my appeal was denied due to "pandahut will not be means of this behavior"

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!