Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By Epical
A while ago playing on the Pandahut PvP server was awesome, now whenever I want to play normal PvP there is no one on. I think a good reason is that there are no current Washington regular PvP servers. The only 2 PvP servers that do well are 20 and 2. Some of the servers get almost no playing time. I think a change in PvP servers should be highly considered. Rp 10 is doing insanely well so is 13, Maybe opening another wouldn't be so bad. I know they take a lot of work, but at least the player base is there. I think it is wasteful to have servers that rarely get played.

-Epical
By wonslowcar
10 is doing well because it's an RP server, and about 40% of unturned players are RP players, probably more, and they usually go to pvp from RP, not RP to PvP. 13 is recently starting to die again, and it's not likely they'll open the third rp server in the near future. Adding another pvp server wouldn't do good. In my opinion, 15 and more PvP servers are now dying and could use a little bump for a revive, like how 13 did a little bump by removing mods. Usually, updates attract a lot of players.
By TrippL
Many players have finals this week like me and that is pry related to the loss of players this week.
By Mushy
This is not an issue with Pandahut. Ever since your original post, a bug was introduced in Unturned that makes the servers stop showing on the main server browser randomly, for no apparent reason. They only show under your Favorites/History. We have since created a script that reinstalls servers that stop showing in the server browser and all servers are back to normal population levels.

Please bear in mind that this is not an issue restrained to Pandahut alone. Literally all Unturned networks are experiencing this issue to this day, as it has not yet been addressed. We have had several community owners ask us for help with this issue, however it is outside the scope of our control. On top of this, all players who have school or college are off vacation. This topic is about making a big fuss out of something that can easily explained using google and and a couple of neurons :P

Thank you for expressing your concern. We appreciate your feedback.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!