Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

add hawaii on #17

yes
80%
no
20%
By Flopdup
Hey there's a KitPvP of every map apart from hawaii
can we change #17 to hawaii since there's already the popular PEI kitpvp #15
Danny Dog liked this
By TrippL
But nobody really likes Hawaii 😛
By Flopdup
Having 2 pei kitpvp servers is useless as 17 is almost always empty because everyone is on 15
By Danny Dog
Add a poll you wriggly pig
By Flopdup
Mushy check it out :P
By tMoist
Having 2 pei kitpvp servers is useless as 17 is almost always empty because everyone is on 15
Agreed
By Danny Dog
Flop wanna play? But when we go deadzone don’t buy gasmasls. My technique of using vaccines is much better then you and your filters
By Mushy
Hey there's a KitPvP of every map apart from hawaii
can we change #17 to hawaii since there's already the popular PEI kitpvp #15
If we did go ahead with this idea, we would not change #17, as it is still one of our most popular KitPvP servers. I suggest we change a server like #8 (modded) or #22 (Bunker Arena) which are barely used.

Alright. Important disclaimer guys:

I don't mean to sound biased, but we have lots previous experiences with this map: We've tried Hawaii PvP, Modded, RP, and Vanilla. Sure, we never tried a Hawaii KitPvP/OPKits server, but every single time we tried it, it ended up being removed due to glitching spots everywhere and a dwindling playerbase. In the case of RP, it just plain out didn't suit it, added to the glitching and playerbase issues.

Hawaii has a lot of underground and complex terrain (volcanoes, etc), which used to make it a really big hassle for everyone to due to the sheer number of glitched bases it would get.

Server #20 was our last Hawaii map. It was replaced on Nov. 4 of last year, which was after the huge Hawaii map overhaul/update from June 17th.

Please bear in mind that I'm not trying to discard or bash this idea. I'm providing you guys with PH's history with Hawaii and some of the issues we should consider before going ahead with the idea.

Thank you for your suggestions!
By Flopdup
8 could maybe work because anyone who wants to play modded goes on #3 instead
It's worth a shot
By Flopdup
bump

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!