0%
Remove /home and /tpa
50%
Increase their cooldown times
21%
Don’t change anything
29%
Hey,

You do make some fair points, so let’s hear what the community has to say. A poll has been added to your post and the topic has been stickied.

Thank you for your suggestions!
Sports liked this
Thanks a lot for the consideration and the poll, like the results for far, this is just a response and my reasoning for two of the polling options. Removing only the /home or only removing /tpa would leave several problems and leave the system just has or even more flaw. Removing one and not the other still leaves several problems as if you remove /tpa and keep /home you still allow for players to combat log and completely abuse the system. If you keep /tpa and remove /home, you are giving a ridiculous advantage to teams and groups that can use /tpa to tp their friends back into battle when they die and use /tpa to tp their friends out of battle and combat log. A timer is good but still does not take care of the combat logging and still allows for friends to tpa back into battle. The best thing to do is just remove the /tpa and /home plugins as it gets rid of all problems!!!
bird1234 liked this
Also to those that just think I am a vanilla only player that hates plugins, that is just the opposite as I rarely ever play vanilla and like tpa and home as I believe that it serves a purpose; but it does not belong in a rust server where you should not be able to tpa people non stop into battle or combat log!
Hey,

You do make some fair points, so let’s hear what the community has to say. A poll has been added to your post and the topic has been stickied.

Thank you for your suggestions!
So after a while and looking at the vote can you please get rid of /tpa and /home it is needed!!!!!!!!!!!
By Sports
After looking at the poll from about 2 months ago on the basis of getting rid of /tpa and /home, can you please do away with those two game-breaking commands, especially after about 70% voted to do away with them!
My concern is that no one is commenting on here at all, it's all been just you. We make changes when we see community engagement in the topic. Here, taking two months to gather up 17 votes equates to a low level of interest in the idea.
In my opinion, i think it just the fact that its the lower interest in rust servers, not the idea, most people only vote on arena server polls. In fact, this poll got way from votes than any other rust suggestion. Most of the people in the rust servers did not even know about the website or forum and had to tell them to go vote on this poll. Still, 70% of people is a lot! Also the poll was only open for 5 days so that can most likely explain the low number of votes too!
My concern is that no one is commenting on here at all, it's all been just you. We make changes when we see community engagement in the topic. Here, taking two months to gather up 17 votes equates to a low level of interest in the idea.
Also compared to the last xp/skills post that poll had only 31 votes compared to mine which had 21 with a 70% vote to one choice there is very little difference. Also, the comments were only from staff members on that poll too. Either way, the forums are not really that populated and you can't really expect such high vote totals or comment numbers
I voted to remove cause real rust is made to be a grinding game and does anything it can to make your life harder
I voted to remove cause real rust is made to be a grinding game and does anything it can to make your life harder
I can barely stand vanilla rust if that is what you mean by "real rust" because it is not fun having to go component farming and having to walk all the way back. Now if there was a health limit or a time limit after taking damage I might be okay with that.
Snack, Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!